Sunday, December 25, 2011

A Season of Greetings.

Today I could write a blog about how Coca-Cola helped to introduce the modern Santa Claus.

Or we could all get together and untie the bows on the cars in a Lexus dealer's showroom.

We could all email Macy's to tell them we believe already, so stop running those ads that tell us to, along with telling us about all the gifts-with-purchase in the fragrance department.

We could have a field trip and look at the store windows while the holiday displays are still up.

I could tell about the ad I did for the radio station that played Christmas music for four weeks straight.

I could interview six psychotherapists for advice for those of us who are still in shock from the crowds on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, and are trembling at the thought of dealing with those January clearance sales.

But I won't.

Instead, I simply want to wish you and your families a very Merry Christmas, a Happy Chanukah, Happy Kwanzaa, and a Joyous New Year.

Stay warm, and I'll see you here tomorrow.

                                                        --- Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment